The first of its kind in upper East Tennessee, A Place of Healing (APOH) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide free education and professional referrals to those suffering with eating disorders and disordered eating. The need for our services in this area is evident through serving numerous individuals and assisting professionals weekly since opening our doors in January 2014.
As part of the Clinical Membership Program, together, we can provide our community with the a comprehensive referral service in East Tennessee that gives hope and connection to those affected by eating disorders, their friends and families.
Benefits for ALL Membership Levels:
- Receive monthly newsletter
- Receive a website backlink: A link from our website to yours – originating from your directory listing.
- Your directory listing: Your listing provided by email, postal mail, or phone to people who request treatment referrals
- Free A Place of Healing Member t-shirt
- A Place of Healing Member’s logo especially designed for this membership group, to be placed on your website with a backlink to APOH.
- More to come!
- Membership ApplicationYour practice listed:
- Upon completion of payment – you will be asked to fill out this Membership Form.
- On the A Place of Healing Treatment Directory, includes a full-page listing with details about your practice on our website
- In A Place of Healing Resource Center
- Recognition in your area of expertise and geographic area as an official A Place of Healing partner.
Professional Membership Categories
1. Medical & Behavioral Healthcare Providers
Annual Membership: $120.00
- nurse practitioner
- physician assistant
- dental healthcare provider
- occupational therapist & assistant
- physical therapist & assistant
- health educator
- mental health professional including substance abuse counselor
- social worker
- marriage and family therapist
2. Complementary & Alternative Healthcare Providers
Annual Membership: $100.00
This includes providers practicing:
- bodywork, etc.
3. Graduate Student or New Professional
Annual Membership: $50.00
- Graduate students in mental health and new professionals seeking licensure through their respective boards.
Looking forward to bringing together Professionals and Hope for Recovery
Viewers who want to view our online directory must accept this disclaimer:
By accepting referral information from A Place of Healing, I understand and agree that A Place of Healing is in no way responsible for the acts, omissions, results or services of any of the providers, or for any other actions I or anyone else takes based upon the information provided by A Place of Healing. To best serve those in need, A Place Of Healing reserves the right to disqualify professionals from the program who have not kept proper licensing or ethical practices, without notice at any time without refunds.