#GivingTuesday is a global day dedicated to giving back. People from around the world will come together to celebrate generosity and to give. It’s a simple idea.
Please join in, and find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to give something to A Place Of Healing Resource Center in Johnson City.
People with mental illness “need no longer be alien to our affections or beyond the help of our communities.” – John F. Kennedy, when signing the Community Mental Health Act on October 31, 1963
Your Donation Makes A Difference In Our Community.
- A donation of $25 or less will help provide books and pamphlets.
- A donation of $50 will allow us to continue our outreach to the community each month.
- A donation of $350 will allow us to provide a list of local, screened professionals so we can guide someone step by step on their way to recovery.
- Are you a Professional? Join our Clinical Membership Program
- Donate a Book to our Resource Center in Johnson City. Here are some we recommend
Eating disorders are serious. They are mental illnesses and are NOT lifestyle choices or “just a phase.”
If we just help one person in our area, just as someone has helped me, we have saved a life.
After you donate, show everyone you participated in this international event. Share a Selfie on any social media venue and show the world your love of giving. Don’t forget to use the following hashtags! #GivingTuesday #UNselfie #HealingTN
Laryn Hurley, Founder
Don’t like to donate online?
- CALL us at 1-423-815-9511
- TO DONATE BY MAIL – send check to:
A Place of Healing, 509 E. Watauga Ave., Johnson City, TN 37601
- We are a certified 501c3 organization. Tax ID #:46-4476558