Gurze Books maintains several websites related to eating disorders treatment and recovery:
- Bulimia.com offers hundreds of handpicked books and CDs, a treatment directory, professional resources, contact information for local and national ED organizations, and listings of treatment facilities. Free articles – download here
- EatingDisordersReview.com is an enewsletter providing current clinical information for therapists, researchers, nutritionists, educators, and all types of clinicians. It is sent bimonthly by email to subscribers at no cost. Thousands of articles from past issues can be found at the website.
- EatingDisordersRecoveryToday.com is a home for hundreds of inspirational and educational articles written by both leading experts in the field and recovered individuals with valuable experience to share.
- EatingDisordersBlogs.com hosts over 20 bloggers on a variety of eating disorder recovery topics.
- NationalEatingDisorders.org is the home page for National Eating Disorders Association, the leading non-profit organization in the U.S. to advocate, prevent, and fund research towards understanding eating disorders and disordered eating. Here, you will find educational information on understanding eating disorders, a Help Hotline, calendar of events, and professional research.
The Summit Leadership: The purpose of the Summit facility is to create community where leaders can come together to engage with and empower one another to positively impact our community and communities all over the world.