Our vision for A Place of Healing is to make sure that all resources are free to the public. We strive to educate our community through a lending library, brochures, pamphlets, and professional referral resources.
We believe that no one should have to pay to find information that could help them in a recovery process or simply understanding the disease of eating disorders.
Please donate today.
Don’t like to donate online?
- CALL us at 1-423-815-9511
- We are a certified 501c3 organization. Tax ID #:46-4476558
You Make A Difference
- A donation of $25 or less will help provide books and pamphlets.
- A donation of $50 will allow us to continue our outreach to the community each month.
- A donation of $350 will allow us to provide a list of local, screened professionals so we can guide someone step by step on their way to recovery.
As many as 11 million people in the U.S. are fighting an eating disorder. Many cases go unreported due to the secretiveness and shame associated with this disease. Eating disorders are a mental illness with the highest mortality rate including adolescents. If we just help one person, just as someone has helped me, we have saved a life.
Laryn Hurley, Founder
Are you a Professional? Join our Clinical Membership Program.
Donate a book to our Resource Center in Johnson City.
If you have additional questions, please ask.