Your donation received by Oct 31st will be match by a generous anonymous donor. Please Give Today.
If you would like to help but don’t like to donate online — please call us at 1+423-815-9511 or mail your check today to: A Place of Healing, 509 E. Watauga Ave., Johnson City, TN 37601.
Here are some highlights about our organization in the last 10 months:
- Our hours have increased at the Resource Center, plus we added a Weekly Peer-led Support Group that meets each Thursday from 7pm-8pm.
- More books, pamphlets, and monthly magazines are arriving on a regular basis. We created a helpful “Recovery Checklist”. We offer convenient daily support through our website and our “Healthy Blog” and social media connections.
- Our monthly newsletter subscriber list is growing. We currently email a Monthly Newsletter with our calendar of events, featured blog, and donor highlights.
- A Clinical Membership Program is offered to professionals. This allows professionals in our area, that help in the treatment of eating disorders, become part of a community of clinicians highlighted through our online directory.
- Now through October 31, 2014 you can make a big difference. An anonymous donor has challenged us to raise money by the end of October and it will be matched. This money is needed to renew and replace resource supplies as well as help us apply for our 501c3 status through the IRS.
Thank you for your support! We rely solely on donor contributions. We receive no help from the government.
Address: A Place Of Healing is located at 509 E. Watauga Avenue, Johnson City, Tennessee 37601
Resource Center Hours: Tuesday 3pm-5pm and on Thursday 5pm-7pm is our Support Group. We are always accepting donations for our lending library.